Best Essential Oils for Relaxing the Mind
Finding holistic remedies for everyday problems, such as dealing with stress, has increased in popularity over the years. It’s always best to try a natural solution before relying on more pharmaceutical options and in many cases, essential oils are said to be quite beneficial.
When it comes to dealing with pressure and stress on a day-to-day basis, why not try some of the best essential oils for relaxing the mind? You’ll experience plenty of benefits ranging from better sleep to heightened acuity throughout the day.
Best Essential Oils for Relaxing the Mind: The Choices
1. Prime Natural Sleep & Relaxation Oil Blend
Cultivated with the main purpose of helping tackle a variety of difficult mental issues such as depressive states, anxiety, and insomnia, the Prime Natural Sleep & Relaxation Oil Blend is a phenomenal option if you’re fed up with feeling tired and bogged down all the time.
Some of the most impressive features of the Prime Natural Sleep & Relaxation Oil Blend include:
- Assists with plenty of issues: There are several different things that this essential oil blend targets, including stress, nervousness, insomnia, anxiety. It also helps to improve the blood circulation in your brain, helping you to maintain your focus and consistency.
- Pure ingredients: Every single ingredient in the Prime Natural Sleep & Relaxation Oil Blend is 100% natural, so you won’t have to worry about fillers, synthetics, additives, and GMOs. The ingredients in the formula include Roman Chamomile, Copaiba Balsam, Clary Sage, Marjoram, and Lavender Bulgaria.
- Tested for purity: Each bottle that you purchase has been GC/MS tested in order to ensure that they are at the highest level of purity possible and customers can request a purity analysis report for confirmation.
- Designed for easy oil dropping: The dropper included with the bottle is specifically designed to assist with oil dropping to make it easier to have control over the amount of oil you put into your diffuser.
- Can be used topically
- Assists with falling asleep
- Helps children avoid nightmares
- The lavender scent is strong.
- Inner cap sometimes gets stuck
If you’re looking for an essential oil that has all the ingredients recommended for naturally helping you cope with anxiety, limit stress in your everyday life, and fall asleep easier at night, the Prime Natural Sleep & Relaxation Oil Blend is one of the best blends to consider.
2. Healing Solutions Relaxation Blend Oil
As another great blend that you’ll want to consider when it comes to finding the best essential oils for the mind, the Healing Solutions Relaxation Blend Oil has plenty of beautiful ingredients including mandarin, grapefruit, and bergamot.
Several of the most interesting features of the Healing Solutions Relaxation Blend Oil include:
- European dropper cap: There’s nothing more frustrating than not being able to have control over the amount of oil that mixes into your diffuser, so this essential oil blend comes with a European dropper cap which gives you more control over the oil.
- Premium distillation: In an effort to create the purest formula possible, every bottle of Healing Solutions Relaxation Blend Oil goes through a high-quality distillation and bottling process that guarantees the effectiveness of the blend.
- 100% natural ingredients: Similar to other essential oils, the Healing Solutions Relaxation Blend Oil is entirely natural, meaning, that it can be used in diffusers and on the skin. However, it’s important to spot test an area of your body to ensure that rashes will not develop due to your skin’s sensitivity.
- Relaxing ingredients: The six components of the Healing Solutions Relaxation Blend Oil are specifically designed to offer more relaxing benefits and they include clove leaf, grapefruit, bergamot, lemon, lavender, and mandarin.
- Ideal for filling a large room
- Can be used to help relax pets
- Incredibly overpowering smell
- Not recommended for sensitive noses
- Smells primarily of clove
If you’re not a fan of clove, you’re not going to be a fan of the Healing Solutions Relaxation Blend Oil as the clove oil seems to overpower the other ingredients in the blend. However, if you’re looking for an essential oil that will fill a large room and/or home, this is the ideal choice for you.
3. Healing Solutions Lavender Essential Oil
If there’s one essential oil that mostly everyone uses at one point or another, it’s likely lavender. As one of the most prestigious essential oils on the market, it is very well-known for its relaxing properties, making it one of the best essential oils for relaxing the mind. If you’re looking for pure lavender oil, this is one of the many bottles you can get your hands on.
A few of the most notable features of the Healing Solutions Lavender Essential Oil include:
- Easy to blend: As this is a 100% lavender essential oil, you might be interested in mixing it with other oils. Luckily, this formula is easy to combine with other scents such as peppermint, patchouli, chamomile, marjoram, bergamot, and more.
- Great for massages: If you’re suffering from a headache or general tension throughout your body, with a couple of drops of this solution diluted in your favorite cream, you’ll be able to help work stress out of your body.
- Works with diffusers: As well as being able to be used for massages, the Healing Solutions Lavender Essential Oil also works perfectly with diffusers, creating a far more relaxing and inviting environment for your whole family.
- Assists with soothing tension headaches
- Can be used in bath water
- Does not smell of lavender
- Does not produce a scent in diffusers
Overall, the Healing Solutions Lavender Essential Oil does not seem to perform as well as other lavender oils on the market, especially as its smell does not reflect any floral or green notes. With that being said, it can easily be added to other oils to help boost its smell to help alleviate pain from headaches and to create soothing baths.
If you’re looking for a premium blend of relaxing essential oils, we’d recommend the Prime Natural Sleep & Relaxation Oil Blend. It not only has a combination of several ingredients that are designed to help alleviate stress and tension when added to a diffuser, but it can also be used topically. Even though the lavender smell is slightly overpowering for sensitive senses, with control over the amount of oil you use, you’ll have a reliable relaxation blend to lull you to sleep at the end of a long day.